DISCLAIMER

PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE EITHER TAKEN BY ME OR TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET. IF I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE FROM YOU WITHOUT PERMISSION I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT DOWN.

20101002

Second MAC Class

This is my second MAC class I've gone to and this one's theme was "Street To Runway", taking aspects of street style and putting it into wearable Runway looks, from Tokyo's Harajuku girls to the gritty London street style to the beautiful airbrushed, sun-kissed looks in Los Angeles. Some of the same Makeup artists that were at the last class I went to were at this one again and a few of them remembered me :), that means a whole lot to me. And after the class I asked one of them to re-do my lipstick because I felt it was fading & she did this beautiful dark bold lip from the London session. She also asked when I was gunna start working for MAC because she could tell I was a makeup artist in the making, from how I already had my makeup :3

And this is what I got from the class:
the book
MAC Current Lip Pencil
MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara
MAC Innocence, Beware! Lipstick from the Venomous Villains Collection
& MAC Greasepaint Stick in Slick Black

No comments:

Post a Comment