DISCLAIMER

PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE EITHER TAKEN BY ME OR TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET. IF I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE FROM YOU WITHOUT PERMISSION I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT DOWN.

20101012

Little Red Riding Hood (Revisited)

I was sitting at home, bored per usual, & I decided to revisit my last-year's Halloween Makeup. I was Little Red Riding Hood, I had 3 "bloody" claw marks down the side of my face & I've never been satisfied with how it turned out, so I just re-did it and I feel like this looks WAY better. :)

*BLOODY CLAW MARKS*
ancient family secret ;)
FACE:
Almay Bright Eyes in light/medium
Victoria's Secret Soft Focus L/f in Medium 40
NYC Smooth Skin Loose F/p in Translucent
CG Trublend Minerals #430 Shimmering Sands Mineral Blush
Maybelline NY Mineral Power Bronzing Powder
EYES:
MAC Rubenesque P/p
MAC Aria E/s
MAC ShowStopper E/s
Sonia Kashuk Ebony G/l
Duo lash adhesive
Red Cherry falsies #101
MAC Haute & Naughty Lash
BROWS:
Wet'n'Wild Kohl Brown Eyeliner in Dark Brown
Bobbi Brown Bone e/s for highlight
LIPS:
NYX 819 Soft Brown L/p
MAC Current L/p
MAC Innocence, Beware! L/s
NYX Blackcherry L/s

No comments:

Post a Comment