DISCLAIMER

PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE EITHER TAKEN BY ME OR TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET. IF I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE FROM YOU WITHOUT PERMISSION I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT DOWN.

20100222

Scrub Your Nose In It Review

This is what it looks like & the stuff in the tube looks like this And smells like bathroom cleaner.
It has a nice scrub built in so it also gets rid of dead skin.
Upon the first time using it, it did what it said! It visibly made my pores smaller & left my skin feeling nice & clean.
But after a while of using it, it made my skin feel tight & a little bit dry.

PROS:
made my pores smaller
left my skin feeling clean

CONS:
my skin felt tight & dry
smells a little funky
Feels & looks like toothpaste

All, in all, I'd suggest you use this if you don't mind the tight/dry feel on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment