DISCLAIMER

PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE EITHER TAKEN BY ME OR TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET. IF I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE FROM YOU WITHOUT PERMISSION I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT DOWN.

20100214

Alternative V-Day Look

Left eye is the same as the last post except I took the eyelashes off because they suck.Right eye:
I mixed NYX Liquid Makeup Highlight & Almay Bright Eyes base+concealer in Light/Medium & drew out a heart shape & filled it in
then I put MAC Free To Be e/s all over the heart then lined it w/ MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack & put NYX Glitter On the Go in So Pretty THEN put Iridescent & Pink Sequins on the one side w/ eyelash glue.
& used MaybellineNY Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara.
CHEEKS:
MAC Plum Dressing e/s
LIPS:
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm all over
NYX Baby l/s on the top w/ Rock & Republic LUXE L/G in Loudmouth over.
MAC Ruby Woo l/s on the bottom w/ NYX Perfect Red l/g over.

2 comments: