DISCLAIMER

PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE EITHER TAKEN BY ME OR TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET. IF I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE FROM YOU WITHOUT PERMISSION I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT DOWN.

20100128

Pin-up?

Very much like Snow White except, no blood red lips. I had to wear this along w/ my beautiful Stop Staring dress for my final in my Fine Arts Seminar class. I did a presentation on 50's fashion, hair & makeup. I said "sexy" a lot & I'm positive I got an A on that bitch.



FACE:
CG Classic Beige #130
CHEEKS:
CG Cheekers Blush w/ Merle Norman Blush Brush
EYES:
Physicians Formula Circle RXCircle Control Concealer w/ ID Bare Escentuals Concealer Brush
MAC Scant e/s w/ MAC 252SE Brush
Bobbi Brown Chocolate e/s w/ Merle Norman Eye Shader brush
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack w/ Beauty Strokes Line & Define brush
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Very Black
Ardell False Lashes in DEMI #120 black
BROWS:
Anastasia Brow Powder Due Sampler in Brunette w/ MAC 212SE Brush
LIPS:
Burt's Bees Chapstick

No comments:

Post a Comment