DISCLAIMER

PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE EITHER TAKEN BY ME OR TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET. IF I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE FROM YOU WITHOUT PERMISSION I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT DOWN.

20100118

From GARDENA With L.O.V.E.


Jordan

Brandon

Me as a BABYYY :DD

My Babiess

GARDENA <3

Just some random facts about my life.
1. I'm almost 17 (IN TWO WEEKSSS :D )
2. I'm a Junior @North High in Torrance
3. I'm a Makeup FREAK. I love doing makeup, buying makeup, giving makeup advise, EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.
4. I'm Japanese, Samoan, German, British & Irish (& some say Cherokee?)
5. my full name is Ciara S**** T****** Suyeto(Not Kenadie, but it is a cool name, ya?)
6. My first tattoo is going to be a tribute tattoo to my gramma Connie Bird-Seva'atasi who passed in Oct/08 from a stroke. She was only 57 & she was my world.
7. I already know what I want to name my first daughter, Naomi-Mae.
8. I'm a little iffy on my son's name. it's either going to be Roanoake or Xadrian.
9. My two puppys' names are Bricktop(3) & Gracey(2). I love them <3
10. I have two AMAZING brothers, Jordan(18 & dances for NONOSINAAAA REPRESENT MUHFUKKA) & Brandon(9 who is a BOMB Judo MASTA), who also mean the world to me.
11. I've had my hair every color except purple & pink.
12. I HATE cats, but I seem to be in a pickle, living with almost TWENTY(20) cats w/ my crazy ass Japanese-fob Step-Grandmother.
13. Last but not least, I love Johnny Depp, James Franco, & Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment