DISCLAIMER

PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE EITHER TAKEN BY ME OR TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET. IF I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE FROM YOU WITHOUT PERMISSION I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT DOWN.

20110207

My Birthday Dinner Party Makeup

So.. I just turned 18 on Feb. 3, last Thursday, & I had a dinner party last Saturday, 2/5, with all my friends & family ( ok not all, but the ones I wanted there the most ) and I never got a good picture of my makeup, so I re-did it :) Me on my birthday :D FACE:
MAC Fix +
Victoria's Secret Soft Focus L/f in Medium 40
VS Pro Airbrush FX Face Primer
NYC Smooth Skin Loose F/p in Translucent
CG Cheekers Blush
Maybelline NY Mineral Power Bronzing Powder
EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Nuture Shadestick
Smashbox Light Purple e/s (from pallet)
Smashbox Dark Purple e/s (from pallet)
MAC Private Viewing matte e/s
Sonia Kashuk Ebony G/e/l
MAC Plush Lash Mascara in Plush Black
NYX Purple Glitter Liner on bottom lashes
BROWS:
Bobbi Brown Chocolate e/s
Bobbi Brown Bone e/s for highlight
LIPS:
MAC Innocence, Beware! Cremesheen L/S
Mary Kay Polynesian Petals L/g

No comments:

Post a Comment