DISCLAIMER

PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE EITHER TAKEN BY ME OR TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET. IF I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE FROM YOU WITHOUT PERMISSION I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT DOWN.

20101201

Thanksgiving Cranberry Sauce

Everyone deserves to be thanked, not only on Thanksgiving, but everyday. The day before we went on break for Thanksgiving-- my Ceramics teacher told us to text someone (yes, in class, unheard of I know!) and tell them we were thankful to have said person in our lives. So I texted my parents, my best friend & my older brother. :) Hopefully you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday & spent it with loved ones. And if you didn't, gimme a call & we'll gladly add you to our family, if you don't mind crazy Samoans!
This is the cranberry sauce look I came up with.
FACE:
CG Trublend Minerals #430 Shimmering Sands Mineral Blush
Maybelline NY Mineral Power Bronzing Powder
EYES:
MAC Rubenesque P/p
NYX Oro L/e/p
MAC Plum Dressing E/s
MAC ShowStopper E/s
MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara
BROWS:
Wet'n'Wild Kohl Brown Eyeliner in Dark Brown
Bobbi Brown Bone e/s for highlight
LIPS:
Burt's Bees Chap-stick

No comments:

Post a Comment