DISCLAIMER

PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE EITHER TAKEN BY ME OR TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET. IF I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE FROM YOU WITHOUT PERMISSION I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT DOWN.

20100526

Destination #3 Desert Highway

Stop Three: Highway 395 on the way to Mammoth.FACE:
Loreal True Match Naturale Gentle Mineral Makeup Foundation in Nude Beige

EYES:
Bobbi Brown Carmel Toffee Shimmer Wash E/s
MAC Engraved Powerpoint E/p
MAC Plushblack Plushlash
Ardell False Lashes #33 BLACK

CHEEKS:
CG TruBlend Minerals #440 Natural Bronzer
Maybelline NY Pink (WF214) Mineral Power Illuminator

BROWS:
NYX Dark Brown EB/p

LIPS:
Frankly Fresh L/g

1 comment:

  1. I Love your hair mama.You gave me some great ideas that will help me. :) Keep up the good WORK

    . My blog is inspiredbyleelees.blogspot.com If your intersted to drop by and say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete