DISCLAIMER

PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE EITHER TAKEN BY ME OR TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET. IF I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE FROM YOU WITHOUT PERMISSION I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT DOWN.

20091222

Sweet Transvestite

Dr. Frank'n'furter from The Rocky Horror Picture Show (one of my few favorite movies)





EYES:
MAC Carbon in the lid, the contour on the nose & on the bottom lash line
ELF in gray (Sorry it's on a palette & it doesn't have a name) whole lid
ELF Black Brightening Eyeliner on the bottom lash line

BROWS:
MAC Carbon
Revlon Brow Styling Gel (clear)
ELF Black Brightening Eyeliner

LIPS:
ELF Black Brightening Eyeliner for lip liner
Flirt! Dazzle (High Wattage)

FACE:
my skin is naturally pale-ish so i didn't bother putting on powder or anything
Lorac Bronzer in GLOW ( my personal fave right now )

No comments:

Post a Comment