DISCLAIMER

PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE EITHER TAKEN BY ME OR TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET. IF I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE FROM YOU WITHOUT PERMISSION I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT DOWN.

20090909

Purple Elephants




FAIL. looks like shit. ANYWAYS.

FACE:
none

EYES:

MAC Fascinating Ruby: 6 Smokey Eye in "Scant", "Dark Devotion", "Ambiance", & "Satin Taupe"
(light tan, dark brown, white & gray)
I use the light tan to cover my whole lid including up to my brow line & the dark brown for my eyebrow color & the white for a highlight under my brow & the gray somewhere in my lid area.


MAC Frost Eye Shadow in "Parfait Armour"


L'oreal Wear Infinite eyeshadow in "Frosted Icing"

http://www.claires.com/beauty_animalinstinct_fierceglare.asp ( it's the one with the number 2)
Claire's PopArt eyeshadow palette "Purple"


MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"

LIPS:
none

LASHES:

MAC Plushlash in "Plushblack"

CHEEKS:

Vincent Longo Lip/Cheek Gel Stain in"Cupid's Breath"

No comments:

Post a Comment