DISCLAIMER

PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE EITHER TAKEN BY ME OR TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET. IF I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE FROM YOU WITHOUT PERMISSION I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT DOWN.

20090928

Mod, Scene, or Clockwork?

you decide.


my apologies for the picture quality. it was late at night & i left my camera at my parent's house. cuz you see i live in the neighboring apartment with my step-gramma & her 20 cats. fuckin gross. ANYWAYS i did the make-up at like 11 last night & didn't realize that i didn't have my camera until i was done, so i opted to using the camera on my phone. :)

so my best friend (wavyhairandfreckles.blogspot.com go check her OUT :) suggested i do a Twiggy or Mod Make-up thing so i tried but it can out looking more Scene or Clockwork Orange than Mod.

i've never used so much of my Fluideline at one time in my whole life.

EYES:
Ambiance to cover my whole lid including up to my brow & below my water line
Fluideline for the large cat eye & lines under my eye
Dark Devotion to fill my brows

LIPS:
clear gloss

FACE: i never use foundation or bronzer or anything of that nature because i like how my natural skin looks :)

& that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment